OPENING AND OPERATING:
- Swim School
- National Aquatic Centre
- AUT Millennium Pool
- Stadium Track
- Athlete Development Academy
- Conference rooms
- Schools Programme
IMPORTANT HYGIENE INFORMATION UNDER LEVEL 2
We have put in places strict measures which will help us keep AUT Millennium safe for everyone, and open for all to return to their health and wellness routines. Please help us by keeping to the following procedures:
- You will only be able to enter through the main doors of either the AUT Millennium building, or the National Aquatic Centre.
- There will be QR codes around the facility so you can use the contact tracer apps. You must also swipe your membership card to help us with our contact tracing process.
- We ask that you do not come on site if you’re feeling unwell.
- Note and follow our physical distancing process – please keep two metres away from other people/bubbles.
- Make use of our sanitation stations around the facility.
The Gym is open and operating in accordance with regular hours.
All members will be required to swipe in at Gym entry, and adhere to our distancing and hygiene policies. At this time, we will not be allowing casual entry to the Gym.
Group Fitness will be running with appropriate distancing measures in place. You must book into classes via your member portal.
All Gym memberships recommenced as at Monday 31 August, unless you advised us otherwise. If you would like your membership to remain on hold, email us on [email protected]
For further information about the Gym at Level 2, please email [email protected]
All lessons are back to their regular schedule.
Here’s how we’re operating to keep everyone safe and well:
- Our teachers and coaches will practice physical distancing where possible.
- We will not be hands-on when correcting your child, where practically possible. Safety remains our number one priority, so if your child needs hands-on assistance in the water, we will be providing this.
- Toys will not be available in the small pool. Kickboards and pull buoys will still be used.
- We ask that only one parent/caregiver comes into the building with younger children, but please sit in the upstairs seating for the length of the class.
- Please have your child arrive in their togs ready to swim, and bring warm clothes for them to wear home after their lesson.
- We will have a QR code available throughout the facility for you to register on the tracing app.
We ask that if your child has been or is feeling at all unwell, please do not attend lessons.
For further questions about the Swim School at Level 2, please email [email protected]
Private swimming lesson enquiries should be directed to Jacob Garrod by emailing [email protected]
NATIONAL AQUATIC CENTRE
The National Aquatic Centre is open in accordance with regular hours. We have loaded additional time on to all pool memberships equivalent to the length of the latest lockdown period. If your membership has expired during lockdown, please let us know.
Deep Water Running and Adult Swim Squad classes will be back. Keep an eye on our social media for the timetable week-to-week.
If you any queries, please email [email protected]
Both AUT Millennium and College Rifles Academies are back in operation, with credit applied to for sessions missed during Alert Level 3 lockdown.
If you have any questions, please contact Patrick Davenport by emailing [email protected].
ACCOMMODATION AND CONFERENCE
Both our Accommodation and Conference facilities are open, with distancing and hygiene measures in place to keep you, your group and our staff safe. We will be monitoring and adhering to government guidelines.
Please contact Debbie Zouch for more information [email protected].
If you are interested in our schools programme, please email [email protected]
Our Holiday Programme will run in accordance with the upcoming school holidays. You can enquire via email [email protected]
Please contact Dee Holdsworth-Perks by emailing [email protected]
The track is open for public use and bookings. Groups must be distanced from each other and not exceed more than 100 people.
Running Group is operating as normal on Monday and Wednesday mornings from 6am.
Athletes – Please contact your club directly with any queries regarding training.
- North Shore Swimming
- North Harbour Water Polo
- NorthSport Olympic Weightlifting
- Bays Athletics
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
For the latest advice from the government and Ministry of Health, please visit:
If you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, dry cough, breathing difficulties) please phone Healthline on 0800 358 5453.