- Group fitness classes
- Swim School
- National Aquatic Centre
- AUT Millennium Pool
- Athlete Development Academy
- Conference rooms
- Stadium Track
If your payments are fortnightly or monthly:
- Pending payments will still go through as they have already been requested from your bank.
- Until further notice, your regular fortnightly or monthly payment will not be processed.
- We will advise once normal operations resume and your payments will recommence.
If you’ve paid up front for a membership:
- We will extend the expiry date of your membership by the equivalent of the closure period.
If your membership was already on hold:
- It will stay on hold for the time you requested.
We will be in touch closer to the time we expect to reopen. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]. We will have minimal staff working during this time, so we may take longer than usual to respond.
- Lesson cancellations requested on or before 22 March 2020 have been processed.
- Lessons scheduled on or after 23 March 2020 will have their payments paused. Outstanding lessons will be credited once our Swim School reopens. If you have any questions, please contact Rachael Jones by emailing [email protected].
- April Holiday Intensive bookings will be refunded.
- Private swimming lesson enquiries should be directed to Jacob Garrod by emailing [email protected].
National Aquatic Centre
- National Aquatic Centre members: We will extend the expiry date of your membership by the equivalent of the closure period.
- Concession card holders: Pool access cancelled until further notice.
- Casual swimmers: Pool access cancelled until further notice.
- Deep Water Running and Adult Swim Squad: Sessions cancelled until further notice.
- AUT Millennium and College Rifles Academies will have their payments paused. Outstanding sessions will be credited once we reopen. If you have any questions, please contact Patrick Davenport by emailing [email protected].
- April Holiday Academy bookings can choose between a refund or family credit.
- April Holiday Programme bookings can choose between a refund or family credit.
- Cancelled until further notice.
Accommodation and Conference
- Running Group: Cancelled until further notice.
Athletes – Please contact your club directly with any queries regarding training.
- North Shore Swimming
- North Harbour Water Polo
- NorthSport Olympic Weightlifting
- Bays Athletics
What you need to know about the COVID-19 coronavirus
For the latest advice from the government and Ministry of Health, please visit:
If you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, dry cough, breathing difficulties) please phone Healthline on 0800 358 5453.