Who we see?
Anyone who wants to improve their overall health and wellbeing by incorporating exercise into their routine can benefit from seeing us. We specialise in providing exercise assessment and prescription to people who are at risk of a wide range of health conditions, have been diagnosed with a specific condition / disease or have been living with a chronic condition. Exercise has been shown to be a safe and effective tool for combatting the symptoms of many chronic conditions with significant improvements to quality of life one of the main results.
We are experienced in working with people who have one or more of the following conditions;
- Cardiac disease (CVD, CAD, Heart Failure)
- Neurological impairment (stroke, TBI, concussion)
- Osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis
- Depression and Anxiety
- Respiratory disease (COPD)
- Metabolic (diabetes)
- Chronic Fatigue
- Pain disorders (Fibromyalgia)