WHAT’S OPEN AND OPERATING:
- Group fitness classes
- Swim School (from Monday 18 May)
- National Aquatic Centre
- AUT Millennium Pool (from Monday 18 May)
- Athlete Development Academy (from Monday 18 May)
- Conference rooms
- Stadium Track
IMPORTANT HYGIENE INFORMATION UNDER LEVEL 2
We have put in places strict measures which will help us keep AUT Millennium safe for everyone, and open for all to return to their health and wellness routines. Please help us by keeping to the following procedures:
- You will only be able to enter through the main doors of either the AUT Millennium building, or the National Aquatic Centre.
- You will be asked to swipe in with your membership card, or follow a similar registration process to help us with our contact tracing measures.
- We ask that you do not come on site if you’re feeling unwell.
- Note and follow our physical distancing process – please keep two metres away from other people/bubbles.
- Make use of our sanitation stations around the facility.
Open Thursday 14 May
The Gym will be open and operating in accordance with regular hours. All members will be required to swipe in at Gym entry, and adhere to our distancing and hygiene policies. At this time, we will not be allowing casual entry to the Gym.
Group Fitness will be running with appropriate distancing measures in place.
All Gym memberships will recommence as at Thursday 14 May, unless you have already advised us otherwise. If you would like your membership to remain on hold, email us on [email protected]
All members will be receiving an email on Tuesday 12 May outlining our detailed approach and requirements for returning to the Gym.
For further information about the Gym at Level 2, please email [email protected]
As of Monday 18 May, all lessons are back to their regular schedule. Your usual lesson will be held at your usual time. If you would like a reminder of your child/children’s lesson time, or would like to change lessons, please get in touch with us.
We will be recommencing our direct debit payments on 10 June, so no new charges will appear on your account until then. If you are not comfortable returning to Swim School under Level 2, please let us know before 8 June, otherwise you will be included in the next direct debit run.
We ask that swimmers arrive in their togs ready to get into the pool, and suggest you bring warm clothes for them to wear home after their lesson. Baby change tables will be available with dedicated sanitation stations.
All Swim School families will receive an email on Tuesday 12 May outlining our detailed Level 2 processes. If you do not receive this, please email [email protected]
For further questions about the Swim School at Level 2, please email [email protected]
Private swimming lesson enquiries should be directed to Jacob Garrod by emailing [email protected].
NATIONAL AQUATIC CENTRE
Open from Thursday 14 May.
The National Aquatic Centre will re-open from 5.30am Thursday 14 May in accordance with our regular hours. Members, concession card holders and the public will be able to return for lane swimming / aqua jogging.
You will be required to enter through the main doors of the National Aquatic Centre. We ask that swimmers arrive in their togs ready to get into the pool. Our communal changing areas will be open, but you will need to maintain physical distancing in these areas. Lockers and showers will not be available, but you will be able to use the toilets. Poolside showers will be available. You are encouraged to bring your own equipment where possible, although our Deep Water Running belts will still be available.
At this stage, some of our Deep Water Running and Adult Swim Squad classes will start back as of Monday 18 May. Please keep an eye on our AUT Millennium social media pages for more information.
We will be loading additional time on to all pool memberships equivalent to the length of the lockdown period. If your membership has expired over the last couple of months, please let us know.
For further questions about our pools at Level 2, please email [email protected]
- Both AUT Millennium and College Rifles Academies will be back week commencing Monday 18 May. We will be operating slightly differently, with more independent training as opposed to group training.All AD members will receive an email on Tuesday 12 May with detailed information about our health and safety processes under Level 2. If you do not receive this, please email [email protected]If you have any questions, please contact Patrick Davenport by emailing [email protected].
- If you are interested in re-starting your schools programme, please email [email protected]
Our Holiday Programme will run in accordance with the next school holidays. You can enquire via email [email protected]
ACCOMMODATION AND CONFERENCE
As of 12pm Friday 29 May, the maximum number allowed in a gathering is being lifted to 100.
Our Conference facilities are able to comfortably host groups up to 100 while maintaining appropriate physical distancing. We have given our conference areas a deep clean and have hygiene products available for your group to use while on site.
Our Accommodation facility is now able to accept group bookings. We will work with you on the size of your group, and work distancing around any other groups which may also be on site.
Please contact Debbie Zouch for more information [email protected].
- The track is open for public use and bookings, so long as appropriate distancing of two metres is followed and the area does not exceed 100 people at any given time.
- Running Group will recommence on Monday 18 May.
Athletes – Please contact your club directly with any queries regarding training.
- North Shore Swimming
- North Harbour Water Polo
- NorthSport Olympic Weightlifting
- Bays Athletics
Our physical Speedo Shop will re-open on Monday 18 May. In the meantime, you can purchase swimwear and accessories via our online shop, with delivery or pick up options available – visit https://shop.autmillennium.org.nz/
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
For the latest advice from the government and Ministry of Health, please visit:
If you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, dry cough, breathing difficulties) please phone Healthline on 0800 358 5453.