I am Passionate about my job and love helping people improve their health and fitness. I have been part of the Millennium family for about 8+ years, starting out as reception/sales while studying Nutrition at University then progressing into fitness instructing and now Personal training.
I believe exercise and nutrition are interlinked and together they produce the best results – no matter what your goal is. With my Background in Nutrition, I am able to offer you nutritional support/programs tailored to your goals and training needs. I don’t believe in quick fixes but I do believe that with hard work, motivation and consistency you can achieve anything!
Get in touch for a chat today!
• Providing Nutritional support or Meal plans for any goal,
whether it’s sports performance, fat loss, muscle gain or general
• Comprehensive Body composition analysis using non-invasive
bioelectric impedance technology
• Weight loss
• Toning and muscle mass gain
• General health and fitness
Qualifications and Achievements
• Bachelor of Science Majoring in Human Nutrition and minor in
• Certificate in Personal Training
• Nutritionist for North Harbour water polo Club