This Programme IS for:
- People actively coaching in youth sport or with physical development coaching businesses who want to develop better youth athletes.
- People teaching physical education in primary or secondary school education who want to enhance their students’ experiences.
- People who want to understand movement skill and components of fitness deeply to help their athlete perform better and get injured less.
- People who want to help their athlete become more committed, resilient and adaptable.
- People who believe that athlete wellbeing is equally important as sporting success.
- People who value positive youth sport experiences to keep athletes engaged in physical activity for a lifetime.
This programme is NOT for:
- People who are just in this to win more trophies, and don’t care about the experience their athletes get.
- People who are not committed to developing themselves to be a better coach for the athletes they serve.